Killer from Scream - Ghostface
Scream is one of the best horror movies! Everyone knows the question of what scary movie you like.
Probably 'Ghostface' is one of the best killers ever. He have knife, is stealth, he have a voice changer.
Who not love Ghostface from Scream ?
Who is GhostFace? You dont know?
Survivor can be Dewey(Sheriff) from scream 1-2-3-4.

Comments
If they add a survivor it NEEDS to be Sidney Prescott. She's literally known as the ultimate final girl.
I would love to see Ghostface make a appearance at some point, I just struggle coming up ideas for his power. The only interesting one I could think of would be something like this.
Laurie Strode is the ultimate final girl! ######### Syd anyways, I need a sexy cop.
I was thinking Randy Meeks as a survivor. We already have a police officer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i17u8vf-_Ok
A horror enthusiast that studies movies for his own survival. His rules scene is the most memorable in the film for me.
The "Ultimate Final Girl" who died in her series yet I've yet to see Sidney Prescott die yet.
You...You got me there...
This would be an awesome chapter if they added it.
This. Would. Be. Perfect.
Unique, doable, true to the films.
This is how to do Ghostface in DBD. No other ability would make much sense.
See any good perk ideas??
I hope they accept this.
Cold Call- Must answer ghostface call. Be careful not to skill check and hang up on him. If hanged up on pop out of a locker closest to the survivor. If noone picks up phone after 5 seconds see all survivors till phone is answered.
(Another idea for main ability)
He's not scary, and his movies are just satire about the horror genre. Very low chance this would be in the game, would amazing to see him enter the fog, but he doesn't really fit in with the other killers at all.
Is one of the best crime movie. Is not scary movie 1, is SCREAM 1-2-3-4!
We already have one cop in the game and so I think that Dewey should sit it out.
And Sidney has already had the spotlight in every movie.. Enough Sidney.
Gale Weathers could be an interesting survivor though or Randy.
Hmmm
Is detective not sheriff
. We can have sheriff!
done
absolutely
Love Sidney and she is one of the BEST final girls out of any horror movie EVER but I still believe Laurie THE ultimate final girl.
Let’s just hope if they do add Sidney they don’t make her look like horse like they did Laurie.
Damn...I just realized this comment was from a year ago. I’m such a big brain.