Jane teachable reworks
Solidarity: when healing someone with or without a medkit out will have a conversion rate of 50/60/70 percent of your heal progress. Survivors moans of pain are reduced by 50% while healing
Supposed to fit the theme of comforting the other survivor while buffing it’s original effect
Poised: When a generator is completed you lose your scratch marks for 10/12/15 seconds. If you complete the generator any allies in a 5m radius will lose their scratch marks too.
I like the original effect but I wanted to make it a more support oriented perk
Comments
I think your Solidarity change is great especially for moans of pain while healing.
Poised honestly is already quite good at 10 seconds which is more than enough time to reposition. The allies effect is nice though!
Yeah it probably would be fine but I want more actual meta perks so I think that would be enough to make it better
I really think think Solidarity has the potential to be a great but not OP perk. In my vision, it would just be a 100% conversion rate.
But I think your idea is actually better because it includes medkits now, and goes to 70% which is still pretty good.
I guess it would be pretty nice if solidarity lowered the range you could hear survivors while being healed similar to technician and pharmacy for gens and chests.
I actually like both of these but you forgot the most important perk: Head On.
Make it a 4 second stun instead of 3 and watch as the world just ends. Sit back and relax as chaos ensues and it becomes the best Exhaustion perk in the game. Or even better- 5 seconds.
(people will think im serious so obligatory /s)
My idea for reworking Poised:
When you stop working on a generator, you leave no scratch marks for 3 seconds.
Poised has a cooldown of 60/50/40 seconds.
It would be comparable to Dance With Me where you could get many uses out of it throughout the match thanks to having a simple activation condition and a cooldown attached to it.
I actually really love your idea for Solidarity that's cute and really brings it in line more with the definition of be perk. Quieting a survivor while healing would actually be a very underrated effect if they don't have Iron Will!