with the upcoming DS nerf, how do you think it will affect survivors behavior/build?
Do you think survivors will just run around when they get unhooked trying to bait the killer into chasing them?
Will they do objectives and deactivate the perk and complain about tunnel and make forums posts about it? (this is not a insult or complain, i am pretty sure it will be a thing)
remove it entirely from their builds?
How do you think this change will affect the game?
Comments
Exactly. I got farmed yesterday by a Claudette, Killer went for me, but I had DS. If I would not have had DS, I would have been on my second hook already, without anything I can do against that.
As you said, its not only the Killer who might want to tunnel, but also Survivors who think that farming someone off the hook without BT is a good idea.
Not really. Bearing in mind that once it's used the killer can tunnel and camp you with no worries.
Here's the times where it isn't really an anti-tunnel perk:
It's offensive abilities are why it was used so much but that because it's defensive abilities were very easy to counter. If a killer decided they wanted you dead then DS won't protect you. It really depends on how quick survivors do gens for you and how good at looping you are to have any chance of living.
We´ll still be running it almost every trial. It will be just as strong an anti tunnel tool as before, but I´ll miss the times where you could just screw the Killer and there was nothing they could do about it :D
This is true. They should also increase the timer it is active (if the Killer wants to wait for 90 seconds or 120 seconds in front of a slugged Survivor, they at least lose minimum 1 Gen) and also remove Scratch Marks and Bloodtrails for a limited duration of time (5 seconds/10 seconds, whatever) after the stun so that the Survivor can actually get away.
This is also a problem, the really strong Killers dont care for DS at all. If a Nurse gets hit by DS, she is on the Survivor immediatly.
Nurses really do laugh at DS lol some huntresses are the same when it's an open map. At least they should pause the timer while being chased.
I won’t use it with the ultra nerf. Imagine if you can’t hit someone with pgtw or you lose it.
If there’s no obsession in a game then ######### in first hook and go for a better match