How I would nerf Dead Hard
Remove the invincibility frames.
Slight increase the distance of the dash.
Keeps the perk good at loops but makes it a lot more predictable and consistent. To play with and against.
Remove the invincibility frames.
Slight increase the distance of the dash.
Keeps the perk good at loops but makes it a lot more predictable and consistent. To play with and against.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Then the perk would be bad, the killer would still be able to hit them.
Damn I would much rather use that than current dead hard. That's a buff my guy! You shouldn't be using dead hard to dodge hits at all, you should be using it for distance, that's the optimal usage of it.
How I'd nerf it: I wouldn't. It's fine as it is.
Dont need to nerf it fine at is. I prefer dev buffed some Killers first or nerfed spirit and freddy. Dont touch DS it is fine at it is
@KingFrost
This.
I have a different way of nerfing it. But before I tell if you play killer how often do you go into a chase with the same survivor?
Remove the iframes, it's dumb and counters things like Trapper's bear traps when it shouldn't. The perk is best used to gain distance for safety and removing the iframes would keep that at it's current strength but it would remove the dumb aspect of it.