Any Killer/Survivor ideas
I curious about the community's ideas on what killers or survivors could be. New ideas or license ideas and what perks they would have.
I curious about the community's ideas on what killers or survivors could be. New ideas or license ideas and what perks they would have.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not fleshed out but a short male or tall female survivor would be interesting
As for killers a pirate and banshee are my go to’s
Some of my ideas:
Killers: The Ice Queen, Hannibal, Charlie(The Darkness), The Blair Witch, The Firebreather
Survivors: Lukas Schmidt, Paitoon Saeli
also I suggest checking out the Creations forum section! There are many many community ideas:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/Creations
I don't know but I would live another original chapter. I find them better then licensed.
yes fix hitboxes
If it's a licensed one, I have 5 possible candidates.
Nemesis or Mr.X/Pinhead/Chucky/Candyman or Alien.
If it is original, I would like to see a pirate or magician, a robot or alien or a medieval knight as a killer.
How would chucky even work? He is way too short to be able too hook also it wouldn't look good in game.
It would be unique, as unique as an "original" killer
I like the idea of a killer whos origin is unknown due to how long its been in the entities realm and its power allows it to travel to glyphs that it can leave.
It can also create splits in walls that both killer and survivor can move through.
I had an idea for a killer at one point that could switch between slow and stealthy to so loud you can hear them from across the map while being extremely fast with a strong chase.
It was originally an idea for a Cannibal rework, but it would be interesting to see a killer like this.
Just imagine: stealthy Oni.
I'd like a killer with no origin. A being that you have no idea what world or place it came from sounds badass to me.
I'd like a Shapeshifter killer, he could transform into a ramdom survivor that he is hunting (with The cosmetics included) and act like them, but stay with the terror radius and attack only in his true form, like the invisiblity of the Wraith