Wich one? Lisa Garland or Cybil Bennett
hi,i was thinking about buying a legendary skin for Cheryl and i can't decide between Lisa and Cybil,
wich one should i choose? and why?
i would like to buy both off them,but i can't,so
hi,i was thinking about buying a legendary skin for Cheryl and i can't decide between Lisa and Cybil,
wich one should i choose? and why?
i would like to buy both off them,but i can't,so
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They didn't recreate Cybil that well tbh. I would go for Lisa if I was you. Are you a fan of Silent hill games?
yup,i love Silent Hill,if i had to be realistic,both of them don't look "really good",not to mention the lack of some accesories,but idk,i like Cybil except her face,but lisa kidna looks a bit better
I agree. But something is very off about Cybil for me lol.
Definitely Lisa.
Cybil needs a complete face rework before anyone should buy her...
Lisa, all the way. Even my shadow demon is scarred of Cybil's face.
LOL this made me laugh so hard i thought i was either going to fall over or cry. I'd go for Lisa myself but knowing the power to ward off the killer that Cybil's face has maybe that's the way to go before it gets nerfed.
I like Lisa more, and she looks better imo. Cybil's face looks kinda weird lol