I can see new DS becoming the next Self-care
Let me explain. Self-care can come in good when you really need it but many people go out of their way to Self-care in the corner when they don't need to. When they should 99 it and fix a gen. Or just let someone heal the instead. Unfortunately I can see survivors going out of their way to get the DS stun when they should instead heal or fix a gen. Actually harming the team since they aren't going to advance the game.
Comments
Isn’t that what most DS users do now though? I’ve seen a countless number of people that’ll force the DS after their first hook for literally no reason.
From my experience, it’s used extremely aggressively and just for the sake of it. I recently had a fully healed Dwight in my lobby who dived into a locker just to use DS. Last night I also had a Meg, again off first hook, who wouldn’t let me heal her because she wanted to chase after the killer so she could use DS.
Most DS users are insane lol.
My issue with the new DS is that in solo Q if I need to be healed and I find someone with DS active, they wont want to heal me so they don't waste DS.
While I hope people don’t do this this is definitely going to happen
Yea. I can see more people starting to use self care as well so they can actually get healed. :/
Imo you should still be able to heal others, just not be healed or heal yourself.
Sounds fine to me but I don’t see why they are keeping locker ds tbh.
Where has it been stated that healing others deactivates DS? The description just says ‘healing’ - which I assume means healing yourself?
Well I see no problem with that, it's the Survivor fault for not having the game knowledge to be efficient, and he needs to be punished by that, like SC users. If the rest of the team plays well they will guarantee at least their black pip, while the non-efficient survivor a depip to the low ranks (that's how I think it should work at least, but I know it won't and isn't). Anyways, a punishment is needed, and unfortunately the rest of the team will suffer from the consequences too.
Like above 50% of solo survivors already ignore generators and do random stuff insted of beiing efficient. Perks don't make those people do dumb #########, it's the people who do it anyway no matter what they run.
It means any kind of action you take. So healing yourself and others.
Has that been confirmed though or are you just assuming?
This game isn't just pipping. People like to win. Which gets quite harder when having useless team mates in solo Q
I'm 90% sure, but if someone else has the notes they showed on stream I'd appreciate
If it does include healing others, then you’re completely right about a lot of DS users refusing to heal others. But, I have similar experiences already. I constantly find injured teammates who will refuse to let me heal them, just because they want to use their DS against a killer that isn’t even chasing them.
Instead of saving it for their second hook and actually being productive, they just jump in and out of lockers. It’s stupid how many people use DS just for the sake of it. Why is getting a 5 second stun on a killer who isn’t tunnelling you so important? I just don’t get it.
Thats why the higher you rank the more chances you'll get a good solo queue team, which is rare of course, that's why it's good that bad survivors depips to lower ranks. I hope that the new MMR will make a bigger gap between good and bad survivor by their ranks.
Considering a lot of survivors get carried to red ranks by their SWF, the chances aren't great either at red ranks, which is where I am.
It doesnt specify what kind of healing.
Edit: typo
That’s what I referenced earlier in the thread. It simply says ‘healing’ so I took that as healing yourself and not healing in general. It needs to either say ‘Healing yourself’ or ‘Healing yourself and others’ so it’s more clear. Because as it stands, it’s not.