Since Nurse got her Defult Cosmetic changed,should other killers get changed?
If yes,which one & why
I personally would choose Hag because to me her design is outdated,& maybe Doctor & maybe Trapper
If yes,which one & why
I personally would choose Hag because to me her design is outdated,& maybe Doctor & maybe Trapper
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some of them do but not all!
I'd personally like to see Trapper get a model update and maybe Plague.
I love Wraith's base design but maybe they could give him a looksie, just a couple finishing touches.
I've always thought base hag was a little lacklustre so maybe her asw
This is hard cause some killers look amazing but the killers that should get there design changed is Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly and Huntress
Hag should be top of the list. Most of her skins are bad and her base skin is very boring. Wraith potentially next