Rift progress
I just hit 21 on the rift. Is this considered pretty good progress or no? I'm new to rifts and have no idea if I'm about on pace to get the final stuff or behind.
I just hit 21 on the rift. Is this considered pretty good progress or no? I'm new to rifts and have no idea if I'm about on pace to get the final stuff or behind.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thats just under a third of the way done, I'd say that seems pretty good so far
Yeah I wasnt sure if progress drastically slows down as more sections open or if you can do the challenges easily. I finished all of the first section ones
That's insanely good progress dude
You should be fine.
Im currently lvl. 43.
Most of the rift progress will come from the pages in the tome, I think there's 4 of them, and we've only had 1 out so far. You will definitely finish the rift before it is over based on your progress, don't worry about it.
Yeah I felt like it was likely good but I heard a lot of people say rift is very slow. So far it hasn't seemed that bad but wasn't sure if it slows down a ton
Ideally you should be getting 17.5 tiers between every level of the tome (4 levels, 17.5 x 4 = 70) so yeah, you're making really good progress.
Yo what a coincidence! I hit 21 today
Did you buy any?
You're doing great so far dude! I'm sure you'll finish it if you keep up the work.
Thanks! What i really want is onis skin around 42ish. The rest is pretty cool too but thats by far the thing I want most
Nope.
I just did all the missions and farmed XP.
Jeez man how hard do you no life?
I finished the missions in the first four days and I've just been grinding since and I'm only on level 21
welp i finished all missions and still im at level 16 but after update i play way less then before
Damn it's worth just playing killer, if you're bad take the time to learn otherwise just enjoy
im at 16 right now, 21 is pretty impressive.
in the end, i think you're good as long as your rift tiers combined with the days left equal to at least 70.
Thanks! Yeah I was wondering if that is a good waybto gauge it. I didn't know if leveling up slows down a lot later on
killer is to easy now after over 4k hours this animation just turn me off
it slows down drastically when you run out of challenges.
other than that its always the same: 800 EXP give you one fragment, 10 fragments give you one tier in the rift.
so basically, 10 perfect games / ~12 normal games should equal one rift tier.
Each time you finish a level of the volume you should advance 17.5 fragments so as not to fall behind:
Level 1 Level 17.5
Level 2 Level 34
Level 3 Level 52.5
Level 4 Level 70
but every time you finish a level you really don't advance the 17.5 fragments so you have to play beyond the challenges to finish it because if you only do the challenges in the end you reach level more less 60/70.
so yes 21 is a good number when you finish level 1.