4.5.2
when does the 4.5.2 come out its been like more than 2 weeks or something this feels like the hit validation update im not enjoying playing atm
when does the 4.5.2 come out its been like more than 2 weeks or something this feels like the hit validation update im not enjoying playing atm
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I quote the words of Projekt Red
"Release will happen when it's ready" :p
I predict it will end just as bad as that game.
I'm guessing there will be some sort of hot fix this next week and potentially a teaser later in the week. I could totally be wrong though
thanks guys :D
Usually Tuesdays and the ETA is next week I THINK