Which killer main do you have the most respect for?

For me it’s wraith as he’s pretty weak but most veterans make him look top tier. Runner up is billy since they’re and endangered species and most who play him are really chill

Comments

  • @SilentPill said:

    A killer main who can play all the killers. I don’t get how anyone can sit there and play the same killer over and over when the game is so simple. I switch my killer almost every match.

    Thousands of hours on huntress? Cringe.

    agreed,, I have over 8k hours played and if i used all that time playing one killer idk what i would do with myself. The mere fact that i can hold my own against great teams with practically any killer.... (except Blight) makes the game all that more fun. Its not the same sshnite every game.

  • A console nurse. Those brave souls...

  • Nurse. I tried her once and never touched her again. I’ve played against some godly Nurses and I have a lot of respect for players who stick with her to get as good as they are

  • Blight mains. I love playing him but I’m hot garbage. I’ve come across 3 very godly blights and incredibly impressed and terrified.

  • @GeneralV said:

    Old Freddy mains. He wasn't as bad as most people thought he was. And players who realized that, such as myself, knew they had a good killer on their hands.

    He was probably the killer that diverged the most from the typical killer format. Anyone who could adapt to his playstyle and look past his weaknesses to see his strengths knew that he was very capable.

    There has never been another killer like him, and I doubt there'll ever be one again. I miss him a lot.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1959800#Comment_1959800

    He was probably the killer that diverged the most from the typical killer format. Anyone who could adapt to his playstyle and look past his weaknesses to see his strengths knew that he was very capable.

    There has never been another killer like him, and I doubt there'll ever be one again. I miss him a lot.

    Me too, my friend, me too. They should really add an option for us to play as Old Freddy again.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    For me it’s wraith as he’s pretty weak but most veterans make him look top tier. Runner up is billy since they’re and endangered species and most who play him are really chill

    Good question. I'm no expert at killer on pc as i have stated that i honestly only play pig. However i have played killer a ton on xbox so i would give my vote to Oni but honorable mention to Wraith. I really enjoy playing against Oni. Seldom do i get a face camper and they are never toxic after game. Much respect to Oni mains.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1960691#Comment_1960691

    Me too, my friend, me too. They should really add an option for us to play as Old Freddy again.

    im guessing he was too hard to balance alongside all the new slowdown being added to the game

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1960751#Comment_1960751

    im guessing he was too hard to balance alongside all the new slowdown being added to the game

    I disagree. His rework went live on July 23rd 2019. Every single chapter released after this date did not include a slowdown perk. If the devs added an option for us to play as him again, he would do just fine.

  • Any player who makes a good game with any killer has my respect.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    For me it’s wraith as he’s pretty weak but most veterans make him look top tier. Runner up is billy since they’re and endangered species and most who play him are really chill

    Someone who can play all killers top tier not just 1 or 2

1 2 ›