can i have winter party starters
give me winter party starters I'm on Xbox with the name gamgurl69420
give me winter party starters I'm on Xbox with the name gamgurl69420
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why??
i need it
yeah but why?
I want all event items so do u have them?
But why would you NOT want a winter party starter?🤔
because id rather more 4th year beams or 3rd year party starters because haha confetti or haha rarity
yes of course i do.
My two stockpiles.
Can you have any? No. Not at all.
:'(
Is this an xbox bot?
But what icon pack do you use?
Happy Clown's Coloured Icons, and I'd give directions on how to download it for yourself but I can't.
Is it not on toolbox?
No clue, I don't use toolbox.
1 party starter for 10 spooky medkits or flaslights and you got yourself a deal.