Why are survivors throwing games for rift challenges?
I did this part of the rift in a few days and at no point did I take too much time away from matches to not contribute to the team.
For the last few days, it seems no one wants to touch a generator, they’re more interested in throwing pallets/sabo or hook farming.
I actually commented in feedback that I appreciated the challenges didn’t require players to stray too far from proper gameplay and yet it seems more ppl are just interested in doing the challenge then suicide on hook.
Comments
Because it is actually something else to do than doing the m1 snoozefest.
Bc they are not online to play the game. They are online to finish the rift.
*Why are survivors throwing games?
I’m absolutely HATING loading into a match grouped together, and the first thing some jerk does is sabo the closest hook to us.
Yeah...
Thanks...
I’m so happy you told the killer where to come right from the very start of the match...
As killer some of the 'As any means necessary ' plays have been hilarious. On survivor side I agree that the sabo hook challenge just irritates me.
It’s kills me because there’s clearly an add on that prevent notifying the killer but after the match I always see the person didn’t use it
There is an addon for toolboxes that prevent noise notifications for sabos. They could be running it.
Yeah its kind of just an issue with the challenges themselves. Some you kinda have to play stupid to get done. I finished the rift (whats available) and you some of them do kinda ruin a game unfortunately.
With that, sorry to anyone who was in a game with me that I had to do one of the idiotic challenges
Going to lose pips anyway thanks to the pip bug, may as well atleast get challenge done and move on to next as quick as possible.
Whenever I do that challenge, I bring a toolbox with the addon that prevents any sabotage notifications because I know how detrimental it can be if the Killer knows where you are immediately.
Because most of them know everyone else in solo queue is gonna throw so may as well do challenges.
Personally, I do 2 gens myself and make sure everyone is in a good spot and then do my challenge. I figure if I do 2 gens and 3 other people can't do one gen each then that's not on me anymore.
because we all know that rift challenges are BS. and and you get more for finishing them then you do anything else, so no one cares.
If you're so desperate for a win go play an esport game
Except for the part where the killer comes over straight away
I hate to be that guy... but its the start of the match.
The killer was probably heading that way anyway.
Although you should already know that since you main a killer.
I'm just here for the freebie track 🤷♀️