Events
Are you guys happy with these recent... "Events"? I know most aren't. How hard can it be to make an event. I can understand covid impacting stuff but can't you just recycle some past events at least? All we have are special gens, offerings, and hooks. And like some skins that we can't earn with any special currency. The Halloween event, why couldn't you just have recycled I don't know, the first one? Just with the new skins? I don't wanna have the rift and stuff shoved down my throat. The archives aren't events, they are just things you can do at any time to learn the story. The rift is sort of an event but not the same thing. We want a Halloween, Lunar, Christmas, ECT event that has NOTHING to do with the rift. Or at least just have both. The rift and an objective that isn't connected to that at all and you can earn some skins. Its pathetic. And it sucks for us.
Comments
We have said that we're going to keep our focus on events such as Halloween, going forward, so you will see events like this being on a much smaller scale.
God don't give me ptsd from the 2020 Halloween event
I understand that but we still want just a tiny bit more for these smaller ones. Its fine if you wanna focus on Halloween but there is still more that can be done with these other ones that aren't just hooks and gens. Maybe a quick little currency can be made for the event which can be recycled over and over. Just something. I know it can be done. I don't work on games but I just doubt its hard to do something small like that.
I went into this event expecting less since they had said in a previous stream that they were going to focus on anniversary and Halloween events. So I am probably one of the few that are overall fine with the event. To me they did the minimum they needed to and then they also added a "new toolbox" on top of it.
I can see that.
What's sad is DBD mobile is a free game and has more to offer than the paid version even getting more bloodpoint events than us , I understand these are separate teams but I feel like the devs should take a page from the mobile game and start offering more bloodpoint events and little things here or there to reduce the grind and keep interest I mean it's not like adding a double bloodpoint event here and there is gonna be a tireless effort and break the game, this game has enough characters now that the grind would be outrageous for someone brand new to the game on top of them having to pay for every chapter.