Have the mori dailies been removed ?
I always stock 1 finished mori daily for every chapter which usually takes a while but I do get it eventually( I always got it before the mid chapter dropped since basically release), this time I still don't have one.
I find it weird that even when I login daily and trash 1 random daily for a chance to get a mori one every time since last chapter dropped yet I'm still left without one. After so long, dailies are either bugged or mori one were removed or it's a case of inhuman bad luck if that's even possible.
So I ask if anyone else got mori daily since last chapter's relese since I can't get it for months now.
Comments
Not since the MIdchapter, but I got a Spirit-Daily to mori Survivors two weeks before the MIdchapter. But I doubt that they have been removed, overall, I only got at max 10 Mori-Dailies since I am playing, they seem to be quite rare.
Nope, got a "Kill 1 survivor by your hand as Hillbilly" last week
There are just a lot of killer dailies to pick from.
Use [Insert Power Here] x amount of times.
Chase as [Insert Killer Here] for x amount of seconds.
Kill one survivor with [Insert Killer Here] by your hands.
All these are multiplied by 22 (or however many killers you own.)
Added on to the different dailies survivors can get. There's just a lot of different dailies to choose from.
Nope, I have a "Kill a survivor by your own hand with the Doctor" active.
It appears I'm just unlucky. It just felt weird to me that after almost 5 years of getting them regularly every chapter, somehow for the first time I couldn't get one is so long.
Thanks for the responses confirming mori dailies still exist.