Add a freaking search bar

It's so bizarre that over four years into this game with six pages of perks and there still isn't a search bar. The bare minimum in accessibility, BHVR. And if someone is about to comment "iTs AlPhAbEtIcAl" don't even bother. I have every single teachable and finding the things I want takes way too long.

Comments

  • I second this. There should also be a preset option for outfits & perk builds imo.

  • Sure thing, there's definitely room.

    While we're at it, I don't see why the UI doesn't have more perk rows. A fourth or even fifth row would make the whole thing a lot more compact.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I wouldn't call it bizarre or the bare minimum of accessibility. That could be nice for people on PC, but consoles would be better off just flipping through the pages. I know you don't want people to say it, but alphabetized perks does make them easy to find. It's only tricky if you have many pages and many different rarities. Again, I think it'd be a nice thing to add, but I don't think I'd use a search bar if it were available on PC. I'd personally prefer for them to prioritize other things.

    Are you able-bodied? If so, then you probably shouldn't speak for what good accessibility features are. I'm not arguing that perks SHOULDN'T be alphabetized, I'm preempting the idiotic argument that we don't need a search bar simply because six pages of perks is already alphabetized. This isn't a "prioritization" thing. A search bar is wayyyy easy to implement and would greatly add to the accessibility of the game. Acting like every little change that BHVR makes to their game is a massive undertaking is silly and a cop out for lazy development.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    I second this. There should also be a preset option for outfits & perk builds imo.

    Agreed! This is something I'm a little less forward about because it would be a larger undertaking than a simple search bar, but saving outfits/perk builds is another feature I'd love to see down the line that would greatly enhance customization.

  • I feel they should do what mobile do and separate the perks into different categories. Perks that help you be sneaky is in one category and exhaustion perks in another.

  • I would like an option to quickly claim completed Archive challenges. It's so annoying when I finish a challenge from tome II and have to go through 5 tomes trying to find it.