Should I start being selfish

Last one for tonight but I've had about three games so far where I've unhooked survivors safe, healed survivors safe, took hits, finished gens with and without resilience, took chase for at least two gens and yes I said only two gens I'm still fairly new to the game and I know how killers feel about gen rushing so I've been doing totems, opened both gates at end game to help out injured survivors I mean anything you can name I've done and I find myself getting hooked one time and getting left behind and finding out I had about thirty something odd points while my teammates had less then twenty should I start being selfish when the exit gates open and just leave or should I be more patience?

Comments

  • @WheresTheGate said:

    There is a level of team play in this game that is extremely advantageous, but don't fall for the idea that this is a team game. It's not. In the end your survival and your escape as a survivor is up to you. The bottom line is if this was a true team game the only winning scenario would be for the whole team to escape.

    @WheresTheGate said:

    There is a level of team play in this game that is extremely advantageous, but don't fall for the idea that this is a team game. It's not. In the end your survival and your escape as a survivor is up to you. The bottom line is if this was a true team game the only winning scenario would be for the whole team to escape.

    Yeah you're right I just find it hard to leave the game when a teammate is in trouble, but I had it done to me multiple times with this rank rest, purple and yellow ranks play like they die in real life if they die in the game

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1962306#Comment_1962306

    I definitely run kindred, but you find kindred invaluable

    I think as a solo survivor its a perk that's God Class. Gives your teammates no excuse not to get you (unless neing facecamped) but also you can see the killer within a radius. Doing a gen? You'll see if the killer is coming your way. Considering going for the save? You'll see if its safe or not. As a solo survivor if you gave me just one perk to use and nothing else kindred would be it. Also helps efficiency massively (assuming your teammates are competant). Instead of 3 potential survivors going for 1 save they can see what everyone else is doing. Honestly for a solo Q it's God Class

  • @Hex_Salt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1962793#Comment_1962793

    I think as a solo survivor its a perk that's God Class. Gives your teammates no excuse not to get you (unless neing facecamped) but also you can see the killer within a radius. Doing a gen? You'll see if the killer is coming your way. Considering going for the save? You'll see if its safe or not. As a solo survivor if you gave me just one perk to use and nothing else kindred would be it. Also helps efficiency massively (assuming your teammates are competant). Instead of 3 potential survivors going for 1 save they can see what everyone else is doing. Honestly for a solo Q it's God Class

    Yeah I just played a game against a ghost face and my teammates were very incompetent

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1961734#Comment_1961734

    This post was hilarious holy s*it, this game is corrupting people's minds, is it that serious I'm pretty sure a person who plays like that doesn't play often or is bad at the game. I don't think it warrants that type of behavior, unless a person is purposely sand bagging me or faking like he's going to get me off the hook so I miss my action button, then yeah I won't be so quick to help that survivor, but yeah calm down buddy

    LOL I was mostly joking. I wouldn't take things so seriously buddy.

    OIP.jpg


  • If you're playing solo, it's up to you to survive, so don't expect much from others. Randoms do not care about your well-being most of the time. They will turn on you in a heartbeat and feed you to the Killer if they need to, even if you've done the best you could to ensure everyone's survival.

    I play to get the most points I can before escaping or dying and in order to get those points, sometimes I have to help others, do the objectives, and get boldness from the Killer.

    Bottom-line, worry about yourself while playing solo. If you can play with a friend, great.

    TL;DR: Worry about yourself and forget everyone else.

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1963109#Comment_1963109

    Yeah I just played a game against a ghost face and my teammates were very incompetent

    Its rubbish when that happens. Nothing worse than being paired with 3 potatoes. I'll assume they didn't just not go for the rescue but also didn't do many gens?

  • Did you know you won't die if the pig carries you past the trap explosion barrier in the exit gates because you can't explode while being carried it will violently beep though

  • It's your story. Make it up as you go along. Have fun!

1 2 ›