DBD uninstalled itself
I was loading into the game and then it started to crash. It completely froze so I had no other choice but to restart my PC. I came back to steam after restarting and DBD had the option to "install", which was weird, but I clicked on it and now it says I don't have enough disk space to install it. I've had this game for a couple of months and I'm clueless. Anyone know what to do?
Comments
Have we already reached a point where the game uninstalls itself?
Is there an option to verify the game files or something? Maybe steam lost track of the folder somehow, or the files are corrupt
Maybe your PC is trying to tell you something.
It is time to play civ?
Even your PC knows it's a ######### fest game now. It did you a favor.
Make sure to delete it, try to install it again.
Honestly if you are having that kind of trouble though is your hard drive full or having issues?
I think it's a sign...