OOO love an error message, especially this one haha
Well it appears the game is putting me out of my misery haha, making sure I don't go into a match in the first place. I know its a bit cringe but I just kind of felt a need to post it haha... #Revertdbdmovement #FixHitBoxes

Comments
Ooh. Never seen this error reason before, could this be a new MMR thing?
Anyone else seen this before who's been around longer than me?
@JPA Ive never had it and ive been playing since march 2019. Over 2k hours
I had all three last night. Don't recall having them previously.
Interesting lol, ive had all 3 to <3
Same here... Or I get stuck in the prematch lobby... I can't back out can't switch my character can't even start looking for a match
"well The Entity doesn't want me to play... so I won't"
Yeah, me too. I hope they fix it as soon as possible...
Yep, this is why DBD is not my primary game. Back to Civilization 6 I go!
Something tells me this issue will linger a while.