Every Killer Change I Believe are Needed
Yeah, this is probably going to be kind of long, but I'm bored so I have the time.
the Trapper
The biggest change the Trapper needs is to have the Trapper Sack be base-kit. This would greatly increase the add-on versatility of the Trapper, and make it so you can play the Trapper as you should without add-ons.
Another massive change I think the Trapper needs is the removal of the insane amount of counterplay he has built into things that already are very useful. This includes maps, the perk Small Game, and luck offerings. So many things with other uses also completely counter Trapper, and I don't think that should be the case.
Another potential change could be to make it so you can't Dead Hard through traps, but that might not be necessary.
the Wraith
Wraith, after the new change, only needs 1 more change before he could legitimately be decent. Not good, but not bad. This is making the yellow Windstorm base-kit. If this change were to be made, the Windstorm add-ons would have a slightly weaker effect.
Secondly, is reworking the Blink add-ons and making other add-ons, like Shadow Dance, work for a few seconds after uncloaking as well, similar to the Blind Warrior add-ons.
Lastly, the Swift Hunt add-ons should get a slight buff. Maybe 25/35/45% faster uncloaking instead of 25/30/35%. This change wouldn't be necessary if the Wraith had more opportunities to stack Swift Hunt add-ons, but even with the slight rework I believe he'd still much prefer Windstorm and Clapper add-ons.
the Hillbilly
The Hillbilly is a very balanced Killer, and he doesn't really need any changes at all. A change I don't think would be bad is reverting the overheat limit, but it isn't necessary.
the Nurse
The Nurse is in a good spot right now, after her rework awhile ago. Her add-ons are good, and her base power is still utterly insane while now being more fair.
the shape
I don't know exactly how to make the Shape better, but I definitely believe he needs something. At current, I believe the Shape is the second worst Killer in the game.
The only thing I can say he needs is a complete rework.
The hag
Much like the Hillbilly and the Nurse, the Hag is in a good spot.
The only thing she could ever need is increasing the time it takes to destroy her traps with a flashlight.
The Doctor
A lot of Killers are in a pretty good spot, and the Doctor is one of them.
the huntress
The Huntress needs her add-ons to be reworked, but not because they're bad. I'm sure we all know her add-ons such as the Toxins and the Iridescent Head are far too good to the point of being overpowered.
The cannibal
Much like many other Killer's I've talked about so far, the Cannibal is in a good spot.
The nightmare
Freddy is a pain to go against, but I don't know how to change this.
The Pig
Decrease the rng of the boxes, and maybe remove or severely lessen the warning sound of her charge. She already makes a lot of noise when initiating a charge, and she is meant to be a stealth Killer as well.
The clown
His yellow bottles are pathetic, like, almost entirely useless. They need to either grant the speed boost immediately, or give a much greater speed boost. A change that also HAS to be made is having it not affect Survivors.
The yellow bottles also should have their own separate reserve, but when reloading one you reload both reserves.
the spirit
Oh, where do I start.
Well, with one change. Make it so you can see her for short moments while phasing, like how you could see old Freddy when he put you to sleep for a few seconds off and on.
The Legion
The Legion is in a surprisingly good spot as well. They have a niche and aren't even that bad of a Killer.
THe Plague
The Plague is in a good spot.
The Ghost Face
One, fix this stupid name.
Two, getting him out of his power is fairly inconsistent. Even though it doesn't always matter, it is still a pain.
Three, his base recharge for the Nights Shroud is far too long, with recharge add-ons being next to required for him to be threatening.
The Demogorgon
Please, I want to use add-ons other than the Rat Liver. I have 10 of them left and I have over 100 Black Hearts.
Seriously though, at least part of the Rat Liver should be base-kit and his add-ons need a rework. His best add-ons are brown and yellow, with the Deer Lung (green) also being good. His purple and pink add-ons are much worse than even the Black Heart, which is just a worse version of Mew's Guts.
THe Oni
The Scott Scalped Topknot needs to be nerfed. It is really insane.
The Deathslinger
Yes, he is a pain in the ass for Survivors and I don't like this fact, but there isn't much that can be done about that because of his design.
Other than this he is, balance wise, in a good spot.
The Executioner
Nice god pallet, I have a big knife.
Anyways, the Executioner isn't in a bad spot, but he is really a pain sometimes at loops. I don't know how to fix this or if it even needs fixing, though.
The Blight
The only change the Blight needs currently is his camera to be fixed, but that is coming in the next chapter so there's no real need to bring it up.
The Twins
I haven't played with the Twins at all, and I don't want to. They are cool in concept but are quite weak and promote some less than stellar playing. I don't know how to change this, however.
Thank you for reading this! If you have any additions or disagreements, I would love to hear them.
Comments
How can you say Nurse addons are good? Her two iridescent add-ons makes her power worse instead of making it more stronger like it should with other Killers, and half of her add-ons have some dumb penalty for some reason(less lunge during blink, blinking through survs makes them scream?????, another one makes you a M1 Killer for 60 secs). Let's take Spirit as an example, all her add-ons except for just 2 ones just buffs her power without no penalty.
I don't know why they keep adding add-ons which can make your power worse, why would someone use it besides meme builds?
I wanted to give my opinions on others but the Nurse one was what attracted my attention.
Okay so here's what I disagree with or what are your mistakes:
That's sooo true, it's insane how her add-ons are... Weird, like really weird, it's uninspired sometimes.
Like, why do you want a Stridor add-on when you have the perk ???
And the scream maker add-on, just... Why ? XD
AND DAMN, the iridescents are so bad, it's incredible ! If the bracelet and the nitcomb didn't exist, it would be her worst add-ons, like, iridescents, but the worst she has ? Bruh
Seems game designers were uninspired
I think the spirit should get a total add-on rework. And when I say that, I think they should do what they did when Hillbilly needed an add-on rework, and give her an un-necessary overheat mechanic. If she phases for too long, she gets stunned. Her base power also could maybe use some nerfing, lower her power recharge time, make her SCREAM whenever she activates her power. You know, what they did to Billy.
It may seem pointless, but hey they did it to Billy.
Her Iridescent add-ons are quite weak, yes, but not her weakest add-ons. The scream add-on isn't that bad. MOST of her add-ons are fairly powerful, especially some of the Last Breaths, with a cool gimmick ontop of a powerful one.
How can you say they were uninspired with Nurse's add-ons, I'd say they're the best in that regard we've had in quite awhile.
Oh, I must've missed that with Trapper, sorry.
Some of Nurse's add-ons are garbage*. Billy's add-ons are quite weak across the board, I will agree with you on that front. I guess I was a bit ignorant on that part as a Demo main.
I've seen some Plagues and she is definitely good as she is, higher end of B tier in my opinion, but losing your power by getting stunned is always stupid. Removing that isn't required I would think, but it'd be a nice change.
Freddy needs tweaks, yeah, but I wasn't sure what tweaks he'd need.
I think a Killer having a power that actively makes them slower with the upside of a one shot that is just a regular attack is weak at best and worthless at worst. Myers could get by with just a Tier 1 buff, though, I will agree with that.
Blight is really fun to play on pc if you get to learn how to do so. He can be cumbersome, but so can any Killer with such a high skill ceiling and floor.
Thank you for the feedback, everyone! Some disagreements are present, but that's alright.
I agree with most changes you listed here, but I have some things to say to the Legion.
Yes, currently they are in a good spot, but they could use so many improvements, for example:
These are the changes the Legion needs imo.
I'm sorry, I can just disagree, I main Nurse for a year approximately, I tried all of her add-ons, and know exactly what they worth. I tried soo much different builds to make them shine, and even while playing an entire build around, I can assure you some of them are not worthy. So let's go :
Thank you for reading, it was quite long so I'm sorry, but I have, as a Nurse main, to say what's wrong, and what's good with her. :Insert duty music or anything else serious:
Anyway, I'm not saying she needs a total add-on rework, please no, but some of her add-ons have to be reworked, or buffed.
Have a nice day, and sorry if my English is wrong <3
I agree with those, I'm sorry for not including them.
She could use a few better add-ons, but that doesn't mean they aren't in general fine. I think her add-ons are exemplary of what all add-ons should be, with a lot of buffs. The general format is one I happen to like, but its understandable that not everyone will like it. Mostly regarding to the perk add-ons.
Either way, though, her add-ons are a bit iffy across the board, but I still think with things like Fragile Wheeze and the Wooden Horse, she isn't in desperate need of any good add-ons. The only real time I brought up add-ons was with Wraith because I had already brought up Windstorm, and Oni and Huntress because their add-ons are big issues balance-wise.
Thank you for the comments, and have a nice day!