Do you have "3 survivors" lobby recently? Because I have!

I'm sitting as the killer around 10 minutes in this lobby and haven't last survivor for a game... Feels like I'm in 2017 where it was a regular thing...

Does someone have this issue in the latest patch?

Comments

  • Yeah, earlier today I had a glitched 3-person lobby. Didn't even realise it at first til one of the others left.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Yeah, earlier today I had a glitched 3-person lobby. Didn't even realise it at first til one of the others left.

    Damn, looks like that this glitch is back lol

    By the way, I was sitting 10 minutes more and then got kicked from the lobby by the game

  • Have a video about it, if someone wondering how it looks like:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXkDycAmEUA&feature=youtu.be


  • Its possible that there was no single queue players willing to play with the current hit issues

  • @jester20k said:

    Its possible that there was no single queue players willing to play with the current hit issues

    Not likely. It happened to me too yesterday and like the old glitch, when someone left, almosy immediately someone else joined making it an indefinite 3 man lobby again.

    As the killer after about 10 minutes I read the writing on the wall that this bug had made it's way back into the game.

  • Yeah i had one yesterday !

    Usually find killer game pretty fast but this one , there was only 3 survivors for 5 minutes so i just quit the lobby ;)

  • @Adeloo said:

    Yeah i had one yesterday !

    Usually find killer game pretty fast but this one , there was only 3 survivors for 5 minutes so i just quit the lobby ;)

    Ugh. Lol not again I hate this bug