The Glyph Visual Effect and Magic-based killers.

I just got to the challenge where you have to touch one of these. All I could think about is how cool would it be to have a killer with some magic power that can create portals like that.

I know we have Demo and Hag, but I’d love to see some type sorcerer or sorceress type killer with a travel power like that.

What do you guys think?

Comments

  • To be honest I'm not a fan of teleporting, you just pop from one place to another, not really that fun gameplay I would say, but that is just me.

    I like more zoomin' Killers, like Blight or Billy.

    If the teleporting is done right then I wouldn't mind that much, Nurse for example is fun for me (when she works).

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    To be honest I'm not a fan of teleporting, you just pop from one place to another, not really that fun gameplay I would say, but that is just me.

    I like more zoomin' Killers, like Blight or Billy.

    If the teleporting is done right then I wouldn't mind that much, Nurse for example is fun for me (when she works).

    @AhoyWolf

    I understand. I was more focusing on the effect itself rather than the idea of a portal. It just reminded me of a magical portal.

    At the moment we don’t have a magic-type killer so I thought it would be cool to see. I guess I’m thinking of a Witch type character.

    Click to view the GIF


    Maybe not as pretty but you get the idea. 🙂

  • I would pay so much money for a killer that's a mix between a sorcerer and the Legion. A spread the pain type vibe killer that uses magic.

  • @BattleCast said:

    I would pay so much money for a killer that's a mix between a sorcerer and the Legion. A spread the pain type vibe killer that uses magic.

    @BattleCast

    Interesting take. I think if done right this character could have the potential to be as powerful if not more powerful than Nurse.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    To be honest I'm not a fan of teleporting, you just pop from one place to another, not really that fun gameplay I would say, but that is just me.

    I like more zoomin' Killers, like Blight or Billy.

    If the teleporting is done right then I wouldn't mind that much, Nurse for example is fun for me (when she works).

    Gonna be weird here..But, If It was like a Fiddlestick's ult from LOL..Where when you teleport in crows/raven or something attack survivors. I would love that #########. make em scream and take damage..UMM!..Think guys throws birds at people!

  • jason would be a great one, can teleport but only when within fog, while outside fog his vision is dimmed slightly.

    likely would cripple fps tho