Survivor main or Killer main?
Curious to see what side people on these forums main. I’m a survivor main because being chased and improving at loops is satisfying and fun for me. (:
Curious to see what side people on these forums main. I’m a survivor main because being chased and improving at loops is satisfying and fun for me. (:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldn't say I'm a devoted survivor-main, but I definitely prefer it a whole lot more when compared to killer. Killer is very stressful to play in red ranks imo.
Though I will say, playing killer a few times a week is always fun if I don't take it too seriously.
Id say Killer main but i play both so ill select both for now.
Killer by a long shot, though recently I've been playing mostly survivor due to the big jump in queue times.
I'm interested in playing as a killer sometime.
I feel that the more I play as a survivor the more I know what to do right and what to expect as a killer.
I do enjoy both sides. I like killer slightly more tho.
I have fun playing both sides (until the most recent update). Now I'm more leaning towards killer but I do play survivor.
I play both but I enjoy playing killer a lot more. Hopefully the 4.5.2 patch comes out soon so people won't call me out as a hitbox abuser :/
Neither. Spectator main.
I find killer more fun but survivor less stressful, so I wind up playing about equal of both.
Killer because the camera is easier to deal with than the 3rd-person survivor camera. I grew up playing a lot of FPS games, so first-person cameras just work better for me. Now I still try and play both, but I'm definitely better at killer
I prefer killer, but I still play a good amount of survivor.
Slightly more survivor main than killer main but nowadays not by a huge amount, roughly 50/50.
Play both but since it's like 90-10% in survivor favor I have to vote survivor. But in discussions I still defend killers side most because the game is more survivor sided and more unfair towards killer. But both sides have things they should complain about, and they do, a bit too much perhaps 😀
killer because 1.its not as bad as solo survivor 2. its more fun 3.killer is more interesting
nothing against survivors i still do play survivor just not as much as killer
A bit more as a survivor. And 70% of the killer time as Trapper.
Mostly play survivor but I do quite enjoy playing Huntress though not right now with the desync error. Maybe with the next patch I'll go back to playing her.