will you ignore this great idea behavior?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPukUi7Oz3g
this is a great idea, spend 1 month of hard work for once and do something good please
this is a great idea, spend 1 month of hard work for once and do something good please
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We don’t really need another thread about it though?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/228396/really-good-idea-from-scott
didn't noticed there was already one, more of it the better I guess
And I’m the guy who will say I’ll save and never really do it I like it easy to trolll
That's just throwing the game which you can already do.
At least with a ping system like this, someone serious could actually communicate. Trolls are nothing new or special.
is it thou I mean a win is I escape I owe nothing to anyone except my friends that I’ll save regardless
I have been saying and advocating the solo part since forever but nobody listen.
Either way this doesn’t have anything to do with this idea whatsoever. Trolls will troll anyway and after the first time the other survivors should know you are trolling for the rest of the match.
Maybe I feel voice chat would be 100000 times better just saying and if someone chooses not to use it it’s indeed there choice.
Good thing you are not the one to decide what gets implemented then :)
The short answer is quite simply yes they will.
Pretty sure everyone wanted some improvements for solo survivors