Which is the hardest killer specific daily?

I mean the dailys about the killer power, not something like chase with this killer.

They all reward 30k bloodpoints, but some are a lot easier. One of the easiest is for example to shock 4times with doctor. Other like demo (5 fully charged shreds) or pyramids (4 cages) are a lot more annoying. I hope they change them like they did it for ghostface.

Which is in your opinion the hardest/most annoying?

Comments

  • Chainsaws with Billy..... Can't aim for ######### man, I'm blind as hell!

  • Nurse and Blight. Two killers with very difficult powers to use, but feel like you ascend into the domain of the gods when you master their powers perfectly.

  • For me personally it’s Oni and Huntress. I can’t hit anything with them. Blight is also up there and probably Twins as well (you have to hit a survivor with Victor still on their back right? Don’t get the daily at all anymore)

  • 2 sacrifices with the nurse

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Trapper's dailies, I'm so bad at him that I gave up trying to do them.

    Just got to set up your traps by pallets, windows, and top of stairs then just herd the survivor like cattle.

  • Ghostface's used to be pretty extreme.

    You had to lean and mark someone from a corner, then down them, five times.

    Now you just have to mark survivors. Four times I think?

    Other than that, while not exactly fitting the parameters, the one where you have to chase for however long as nurse. In the words of Farmer John,

    "You don't chase with Nurse. You blink and they're dead."

  • Ghostface, especially because leaning is serverside, and is just as broken /delayed as desynced killers hits right now. Enjoy bumping into trees and walls waiting for the stalk lean prompt to show up.

    Effing unbelievable. They broke one of the things that kept me coming back to the game.

  • Pyramid Head and Huntress. Unless you're in an enclosed map or just go against dumb survivors it's near impossible to get people to run into your trails. And I play on console, so Huntress is impossible to aim accurately

  • Pig's original daily before they changed it. BHVR actually expected people to get a kill with RBT just for a daily challenge.

  • @savevatznick said:

    Ghostface, especially because leaning is serverside, and is just as broken /delayed as desynced killers hits right now. Enjoy bumping into trees and walls waiting for the stalk lean prompt to show up.

    Effing unbelievable. They broke one of the things that kept me coming back to the game.

    They updated Ghostface's daily to not require leaning.

    Now you just need to... either mark 4 survivors or down 4 marked survivors. Not sure which but either way there's no leaning required and it is significantly easier.

  • Huntress is pure misery served on a platter, given I play on console. My hatchets almost never hit & even if I throw the game just to get my daily by only using them, I'll probably still end up having to queue up for another game to complete it because I'm a-w-f-u-l.

    Don't even get me started on Billy, my god. By far one of the most infuriating killers to play & I don't remember the last time I even dared to click on him.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Trapper's dailies, I'm so bad at him that I gave up trying to do them.

    3-gens are your best friend with Trapper. I personally hate playing him too & only ever will for dailies but an easy way to get them is setting up your traps at pallets & vaults around your 3-gen, because then the area is practically a dead-zone to survivors given they'll step in a trap anywhere they go.

  • @Volfgang57 said:

    Pyramid Head and Huntress. Unless you're in an enclosed map or just go against dumb survivors it's near impossible to get people to run into your trails. And I play on console, so Huntress is impossible to aim accurately

    @Karao_Ke said:

    Huntress is pure misery served on a platter, given I play on console. My hatchets almost never hit & even if I throw the game just to get my daily by only using them, I'll probably still end up having to queue up for another game to complete it because I'm a-w-f-u-l.

    Don't even get me started on Billy, my god. By far one of the most infuriating killers to play & I don't remember the last time I even dared to click on him.

    Interesting. I know that huntress is harder on console, but i dont struggle that much with her. I have a lot more trouble with demos shred, victor and blight.

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1952281#Comment_1952281

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1952317#Comment_1952317

    Interesting. I know that huntress is harder on console, but i dont struggle that much with her. I have a lot more trouble with demos shred, victor and blight.

    I guess we all have our own weaknesses, because believe me when I say I've went games without hitting a single hatchet.

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1952281#Comment_1952281

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1952317#Comment_1952317

    Interesting. I know that huntress is harder on console, but i dont struggle that much with her. I have a lot more trouble with demos shred, victor and blight.

    Huntress is hard on console because there's no crosshair, so it's hard to judge where the "middle" of your screen is, so I end up hitting trees and obstacles all the time. Trying to judge the arc on longer throws is also hard.

    Demogorgan's shred is fairly easy to hit for me because you don't have to be as precise. He has a pretty wide "grab" area that hits survivors. The hardest thing with him is trying to judge how much to charge the shred because it affects distance. Victor is alright to use as he also has a pretty big "grab" area and I end up grabbing survivors I probably should've missed. Blight I haven't played yet so I can't comment there

  • For me personally its Huntress or Nurse dailies.

  • Demogorgon is an instant discard from me every time. Missing a fully charged Shred when you could just get an M1 really screws you over.

    I usually get rid of Trapper's too just because my experience with him is that if survivors aren't in voice chat they just hold W into the open all the time and waste a ton of your time while not stepping in any traps and if they are in voice chat they tell each other which loops have traps =/

  • For me, Trapper and Spirit. I'm not very good at setting traps correctly and, even with decent headphones, I can't pinpoint where people are with Spirit for a post-phase hit.

    Ghost Face's old daily was ridiculous as well, but they changed that recently to something that's actually possible. And if you don't have a good grasp on Blight, his is really hard too.

  • @Volfgang57 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1952344#Comment_1952344

    Huntress is hard on console because there's no crosshair, so it's hard to judge where the "middle" of your screen is, so I end up hitting trees and obstacles all the time. Trying to judge the arc on longer throws is also hard.

    Demogorgan's shred is fairly easy to hit for me because you don't have to be as precise. He has a pretty wide "grab" area that hits survivors. The hardest thing with him is trying to judge how much to charge the shred because it affects distance. Victor is alright to use as he also has a pretty big "grab" area and I end up grabbing survivors I probably should've missed. Blight I haven't played yet so I can't comment there

    The missing crosshair doesnt affect me so much. Bc of it i cant do the clean shots when you need to hit a gap perfectly, but mostly im fine.

    With demos shred i cant hit someone before me reliable to safe STBFL-stacks. So using shred is always risky for me.

  • Oni, no contest.


    It's like trying to run over a cat with a double decker bus.