Sloppy Butcher Bug is back
Lol just got back from my first game after the game deciding to eject me over and over and now I am greeted by the awesome sauce Sloppy Butcher bug again. it's been what? Two years since this bug? Glad to have it back I missed being a walking fountain of vampire juice.
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
Weird. I have never even heard of that bug existing until now.
Hmmmmmm getting flashbacks
Happened sometime back around 2018 or 2019 I think. I think it was around the time Legion was released, that was when they did some changes to Sloppy butcher I think (I think they changed Mangled or buffed Sloppy I forget) which broke it.
Actually if I'm not mistaken the bug was tied to one of Wraith's add ons. I forget.
Quality game.
"Adjusted the amount of blood from survivors to match it with certain anime characters"
I can see you've already made a bug report for this, thank you. Will close this thread now.