Gimme some better multiplayer games to play
Dbd is going downhill so...
Title :)
Dbd is going downhill so...
Title :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Grounded
Tf2
What's it about
What does that mean lol
Kids are shrunk in backyard, survival, science, some base building.
Oh and big azz Spiders to fight
Ooh yeah I think I've seen that, totally forgot about it nice
If you're on PC, Diabotical is free to play on Epic Games. It's basically a modern Quake game made by veteran FPS players.
Prolly meant team fortress 2
Deathgarden
Oh wait...
Titanfall 2 is usually cheap and the campaign is worth the price alone along with a great multiplayer
If you crave a game like dbd I would recommend resident evil resistance
Borderlands 2,3 and the pre-sequel are all great to play with friends.
This. I loved it and thought it could potentially be solid competition against dbd but capcom decided to move the team to the new re multiplayer game. Still a great game though and they left the door open to go back to it for more updates so let's hope so
I was about to say that. couldn't agree more one of the best games.
and I still believe in titanfall 3
I have played In Silence and that can be fun but i prefer Phasmophobia. I'd recommend going the VR route but if you can't the game is still enjoyable without VR.