Is the thing about Crotus Prenn's greenhouse true?

I heard the reason they disabled it was because they added a new greenhouse structure which had no collision detection so you could just walk through it. Is that the case? Because that's my new favourite glitch if so.

Comments

  • The greenhouse did have no collision. As for exactly why the map was disabled I dunno.

  • @Terro said:

    The greenhouse did have no collision. As for exactly why the map was disabled I dunno.

    That was why the map was disabled. They didn't want people abusing it even though literally everyone in the game abused it.

  • If you check some DbD content creaotrs on Youtube, they have footage of this in action when they were checking out the updates. I'm positive Monto did.

  • In the corner of the shack, there was a pile of garbage / chairs (whatever) and a slugged survivor could crawl up there and couldn't get picked up.

  • I also found a hook on the chapel that the killer could stand in front of and made rescue impossible. So I'm guessing it was just not the greenhouse.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1950694#Comment_1950694

    That was why the map was disabled. They didn't want people abusing it even though literally everyone in the game abused it.

    How does an entire structure not having collision detection get past testing...?

  • And yet they don't disable the swamp maps which have numerous areas killers and survivors can't fit through as well as bugged gens that only one survivor can work on despite having 3 sides open.

    BHVR literally makes no sense at all