Why is there 3000+ pages of disscussions...

Who goes to the last page and continues 5 year old topics that most likely are irrelevant because of updates?

Comments

  • Necromancers. Be wary of them.

  • I don't think they do it on purpose. They probably google about the topic, click on first link they find and continue the 5 yo thread.

  • @Gay_Police_Dept said:

    I don't think they do it on purpose. They probably google about the topic, click on first link they find and continue the 5 yo thread.

    This. There's no training manual to the internet, especially when it comes to forum etiquette. I could just imagine the pain though, replying to someone that has been inactive for like 900 days and expecting a response, then a bunch of strangers are mad at you for reasons you don't understand.

    Feels good man.

  • 3000 pages of discussions, but probably all about the same 4 topics.

  • @JPA said:

    3000 pages of discussions, but probably all about the same 4 topics.

    Lol this is so true. Tunnel/camp has to be one of them.