SWF post match lobby disband
I've been playing a lot of DBD lately with my friends and trust me it's been stressful, but I noticed an issue that I don't think has been discussed yet. --> Every time we play a match of survive with friends, after the game the lobby disbands and we each return to a solo lobby. Then I have to switch to SWF and invite them again... everytime... I mean is there anyway we can return to lobby as a group??? It gets fairly annoying having to send invites after every match. This would really make grinding sessions less time consuming. Thank you and please consider this beneficial!!!!
Comments
SWF has already too much benefits, making it even more user friendly.... mhm
Do you like being lobby dodged btw? Just a curiosu question, and how big are you SWF groups usually?
SWF does have some serious balance issues but it should keep you all in a lobby when you end a match or are lobby dodged. Quality of life changes like this don't affect anything negatively.
@DeadByFlashlight We usually get lobby dodged once every 5 or so matches. Also my SWF groups are usually 3 or 4 people
Making something more convenient would really have such a drastic effect on you if you're dodging lobbies anyway.
Yeah....it's kind of silly how people are saying SWF shouldn't have this just because they hate SWF group lol....I've been harassed and bullied by plenty of SWF, but I wouldn't begrudge them this tiny QoL change XD.
Now that I deranked into the fun ranks again, I verse everything the survivors throw at me, even if they bring 4 lightsabres
I'm all for anything that Discourages SWF groups, but thats mainly because of the current balance issues with SWF.
I'd rather see the game have two separate queues for killers, to go against SWF or not, with different game balance points for the two. Make the killers more powerful in SWF so that it was somewhat of a more even playing field.
I don't blame people for dodging SWF groups, they just aren't very fun to play against as a killer.
I do think its a good idea, I also don't care if SWF groups take longer to find a match. I'd rather wait longer for a good match than quickly get into a crappy one.
It would probably actually make the game somewhat challenging for SWF groups, which would probably make them angry.
I'm fine with that.
Whats pathetic is that you think I care about your opinion. I posted my thoughts and feedback, but other than try to attack me personally you've provided nothing useful to the discussion. Go back to basement time.
I agree.
Out of personal interest, what would you suggest to make the game more difficult for swf groups?
Longer Gen completion time, shorter hook rescue timers, harder skill checks, better aura reading for the killer, Longer exit gate timer, and maybe a timer after the gates are open where as if you don't escape fast enough the killer can see you.
Not necessarily all of the above, those are just a few ideas that could make things a little more even for the killer vs a SWF group, as they tend to coordinate much better via the use of third party programs. (Such as Discord).
There have been several ideas, but every singel one got trashtalked by the survivors that want to keep their ez mode
Thank you for your answers provided, enlightening (in a positive way) I must say
Well survivors complain about killers, and vice versa. I understand both sides. Being a solo survivor main, I do believe the game to be quite easy as a survivor. Some perks and maps are overpowered on both ends, change some and see how the community responds. I would encourage other things like the original post of this thread entails is to keep parties together instead of disbanding them. I like the idea of 2 different kind of lobbies, my opinion would be to change the reward, so you would get one be easy for survivors (in turn hard for killers - killers would receive 1.5x bloodpoints and/or xp), and the other be hard for survivors with slower action time (in turn easy for killers - survivors would receive 1.5x bloodpoints and/or xp). Any ups or downs on that, or should no reward be given? I do like your opinion as any ideas should be molded, thanks for any feedback!
SWF groups should stay together after the match, and should be able to browse the character menus while waiting for the long ass queue times. I'm sure its technical in nature, since SWF was added AFTER initial release and it was just patched in as best they could, but its very frustrating I can't look around and explore blood webs and items while we wait like solo queue.
Yes, after SWF has been balanced, we can consider QoL changes like that
Granted, I don't know how the logic of DbD works, but as a software developer, I can tell you that its an incorrect idea to think that they have to do this AFTER balance changes. QoL stuff can be worked on while they are trying to figure out balance changes, because its HIGHLY likely they are not the same people, so its not a zero-sum situation.
Sure, but guess what happens if you introduce QoL changes for the msot unbalanced gamemode? Well, I will let you figure out that for yourself
One would think it would be as simple and quick as hiding everyone's builds prior to match end, but here we are, 2.5 years later..
You get happy customers who are glad to see that suggestions, bugs, and improvements are being made?
SWF wasnt even supposed to be a thing. Just be glad you have it
Thats only one side of the medal. Are you aware that you need killers to play the game?
Sure am! I'm also aware, we have killers now and SWF now... Whats your point? That if QoL changes get made for SWF that suddenly all the killers will stop playing? Give me a break Mr. Dramatic.
If SWF wasnt supposed to be a thing why didn't they remove it? Seriously then just remove it if that's how the game should have been. You don't buy a computer that randomly crashes, you fix it or you get rid of it. No reason to keep something that's not functioning correctly, right?