Console framerate has drastically improved
Am I the only one on console noticing the game doesn't freeze for everything you do anymore? Twins are a perfect example. Their animations are much more fluid rather than dropping 20 frames just to switch to Victor.
Comments
I also noticed this. As I now can use sloppy butcher without my game becoming unplayable. Also bloodlust actually helps me now instead of dropping my frames to 5 fps.
What console are you playing?
Couldn't play the update yet
Day 1 Xbox 1 @OniWantsYourMacaroni (Sorry for not quoting you its just when I quote it always waits like 15 minutes before approving the comment)
Interesting,what else improved?
What about the common FPS drops?
PS4
What about the common FPS drops (e.g bloodlust,sloppy butcher etc.)?
I'm still getting those on ps4. Noticed it was happening the other day anytime I went near a survivor running leader. Also noticed if killer is running Oppression and kicks a gen nearby while you're working on a gen with someone it causes a wicked bad freeze from fps drops during the skill check.
Absolutely nothing out of those
Yeah, the fps is way better, but the server stability is abysmal
@OniWantsYourMacaroni Some things ive noticed is
-when im turning with high sens its much more smooth so I rarely get 360'd now
-Hits that apply status effects now no longer create a 1 second freeze such as a gf marked stab, dh expose, sloppy.
-Same with survivor and how if I would get hit by someone with sloppy I would have a 1 second freeze and now my extra speed from getting hit is useless.
-Bloodlust would make me lose frames once activated making chases hard once it activates now it works fine and even helps me.
-Hags switch would also create a small fps drop leading to hitting survivors much harder and also with a hag teleporting when I'm survivor making it almost a guaranteed hit for the hag. I don't know about this one since I haven't played hag yet nor faced one yet.
-Finally nurses blinks would drop some fps after a blink making tracking a hit hard even with a precise blink. Also dont know since I haven't played her again yet.
A good chunk of these struggles have been fixed for me.
I did a post like this yet everyone kept saying on console things didn’t change, man it’s hard to have a straight answer :/
-Bloodlust would make me lose frames once activated making chases hard once it activates now it works fine and even helps me.
Can you show me some footage?
I still have that issue (first game i played after the update today):
https://youtu.be/0RNCIpaxCFQI'll check for the other ine right now