gens after egc
So, uhhh... we shouldnt see gens after egs, right?
So, uhhh... we shouldnt see gens after egs, right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont see an endgame collapse timer.
They've cut off the top; there are only three survivor portraits.
The top of the screen is cut out. You can only see three survivor portraits.
Is that not also where it would show you number of gens to still be completed? What I mean is technically you can't tell from that pic, also can't see any exit gates on the map
There are sparks rising from the ground, so that could be a tell. But there is a fire barrel nearby, so...
You have a very persepive eye! GG
Can confirm. This happened to me earlier. It was EGC and I alt tabbed out of the game for a second, came back and could see every gen on the map. Wasn't sure if alt-tab caused it or if I just didn't notice them before I switched windows,
It’s a bug