New Killer: The Thing
I think a new killer could destroy survivors' hopes and trust: the Thing, with the power to become very similar to a survivor previously hit! It would be very nasty!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree. The Thing is a superb horror movie, and I would love to see it implemented in the game. It's just a matter of licensing and development of powers and all that.
I had this idea a while ago and posted it. I agree..
Basically the Wraith but instead of being cloaked you look like someone else.
Immediately very weak and countered by simply playing it carefully around anything that looks like a Survivor. Then SWF just shits all over the power in general.
I love this idea, when appearing as the survivor, you would have to be able to walk, crouch, do gens, and perhaps appear wounded. (maybe wounded if you've hooked the survivor) Instead of being an 'anti-stealth' killer, you are a anti-cooperation killer. Survivors would be wary to help each other. Of course survive with friends chatting would have a huge advantage over this guy. I would say you have to transform back before hitting. But I think the parka cloaked figure from the teaser poster would be scary with just the light coming from the hood.
"Johnny is that you?"
"No"
COUNTERED
If thats its only power, he's just a basic killer against voice com. "Killer is walking there"
A shapeshifter has been suggested so many times. I dont think they like the idea though, but things may change over time.