With the new UI...How do you tell when someone is being carried to the hook?
My UI doesn't change for the survivor when they are being carried to the hook from when they were downed.
Am I missing something? Is this a bug?
My UI doesn't change for the survivor when they are being carried to the hook from when they were downed.
Am I missing something? Is this a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It doesn’t change when a slugged survivor is being healed by another survivor either and it’s a big nerf for solo q but I think it was just an oversight and hopefully they add it
It was never a thing
the survivor's red health bar used to flash when a survivor was being picked up by the killer or healed by teammates.
In the old UI you could DEFINITELY see when someone was being carried to a hook. The survivor's bar would glow bright red. Just watch any streamer's clips. This would give you a chance to hop into a locker to avoid B&C.
Did you ever play survivor?
Ohh yeah true. I forgot lmao. Haven't noticed how it works on new HUD. I always keep my eyes on the downed survivor to see if he gets picked up and never relied on this
I mean, you could keep an eye on the slug.
look for the slug aura
unless they have knock out (but really who runs knock out?), in which cause just hope they don't have Thrilling Tremors too
Does anybody know if claws move if obsession is being chased still ? I didnt get a chance to check it
yes they do.
you can only know if you're watching them be picked up as you'll see the pickup and then they disappear. it's not a bug but not part of the new ui.
same way I always did. by seeing them being picked up because I'm looking at their auras
I never looked at the ui anyway. Always looked at their aura.