Buff LeatherFace

Chili needs rework.
Please help this killer devs he really needs it!

Comments

  • Chilli needs rework?? What kind of rework?
  • Its a useless addon. Right now his only good addon is beast marks and the grease. Tuning guide is decent. Chili needs rework, acceleration almost had no effect
  • Even his base kit is weak. I think he needs a full rework, not just a buff. But yeah chili needs to be fixed too (but iirc it's needed fixing since his release)
  • I'll admit some killers need tweaks to buff them up but BQQ Does not.
  • both chilli addons are faulty atm, have been for some time

  • @Dr_Trauts said:
    both chilli addons are faulty atm, have been for some time

    Mclean actually said on Reddit that they are not faulty, they just barely do anything.
    I don't know which is worse lol

  • I'll admit some killers need tweaks to buff them up but BQQ Does not.
    The thread is about the Chili addons not the perk. 
  • I'll admit some killers need tweaks to buff them up but BQQ Does not.
    The thread is about the Chili addons not the perk. 
    ... I knew that... I was making a joke. >.>
  • @IronWolf115 said:

    @Dr_Trauts said:
    both chilli addons are faulty atm, have been for some time

    Mclean actually said on Reddit that they are not faulty, they just barely do anything.
    I don't know which is worse lol

    thats so sad. if you see a video of the two side by side (chilli addon and no chilli addon) then youll see that the very rare award winning chilli addon should be a common or uncommon at most, let alone the ordinary chilli. Just useless addons, waste of bloodpoints

  • @Dr_Trauts said:

    @IronWolf115 said:

    @Dr_Trauts said:
    both chilli addons are faulty atm, have been for some time

    Mclean actually said on Reddit that they are not faulty, they just barely do anything.
    I don't know which is worse lol

    thats so sad. if you see a video of the two side by side (chilli addon and no chilli addon) then youll see that the very rare award winning chilli addon should be a common or uncommon at most, let alone the ordinary chilli. Just useless addons, waste of bloodpoints

    Yeah, in that same post though he actually said they plan on looking at Leatherface so here's hoping.