What was the hint that was supposedly given out for The Spirit?
Was it the free spirit cosmetic for Kate or what?
I never understood what the hint was.
I never understood what the hint was.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was a picture on their Instagram. They suggested the free spirit shirt was a possible hint on one of their streams but I take it with a pinch of salt
This was their hint, a cup with "Adam" written on it, lol.
I...I think
actually, the cup was only the hint for the survivor.
the spirit had a hidden hint in the 2nd anniversary profile picture somewhere
(at least thats how i understood them in the stream)