Why is Myers so Fun?
For me personally, I think it’s getting immersed and knowing you’re powerful. At least in the movies lol.
But really I feel like it might be that chase music along with the stalking, and the ability to scare a survivor into hitting their knees on the bottom of their desk. It makes you feel confident. Either way, he and pig are simply the most enjoyable killers for me. I can’t quite say why though.
But really I feel like it might be that chase music along with the stalking, and the ability to scare a survivor into hitting their knees on the bottom of their desk. It makes you feel confident. Either way, he and pig are simply the most enjoyable killers for me. I can’t quite say why though.
Comments
The payoff for stalking is well worth the downside of needing to build it up.
Survivors have to respect the EW3.
I have to agree. Being new and testing out Killers, I like him the most. Part of it might be nostalgia. I grew-up on Myers and was 5-years-old in 1978 when we saw the original film. Plus, I just love playing one of the Halloween soundtracks through my Sonos speaker when playing him.
They did a great job on him. Even stalking and then moving in to strike is so Myers.
He's well balanced. He's fun to play and play against and he's one of the few killers survivors actually fear. Not to mention that the song when you're being chased is cool.