Hmmm...
Can someone explain to me why the Perkless Wraith experiment isn't valid anymore? Killers had it worse back then and Marth still did it to prove the game was ok. Why is it not valid when the killers are in a much better place now?
Btw, why do you people still mention the Marth88 Depip experiment? That's not how high rank games go + the pipping system was changed. Also, Marth is literally destroying survivors on his streams, then why complain?
Comments
there has been a ton of noobs at rank 1 because its really easy to pip as survivor now. thats why rank 1 is easy and people are getting rekt.
play killer at rank 1(or any rank) and get really smart survivors when all of them know how to loop then you will understand.
Pipping as a survivor was easier back then. I play killer and currently I'm at rank 3. It's kinda challenging but most of the time the survivors I get are immersed P3 Claudettes.
But my main question is: Why were survivors considered to be fine and not OP according to Marth88 and his experiment? Why are survivors so OP now ? I mean, they got nerfed a lot. Pallets removed, pallet vacuum removed among other stuff that really helped killers.
Because none of those nerfs address one very OP thing about Survivors.
If they coordinate well enough (and you don't have to be SWF for that, though it does help), they can easily fix all Gens very quickly as long as they have someone else let the Killer chase them.
Of course some Killers suffer more from this than others, because devs absolutely WANT some Killers to suck hard.
they still can loop a pallet 2 times completely safe from a 115%movement speed killer. They can still loop windows with ease.
You never understand game balance until you try your very best and get completely destroyed by survivors that know how to run in circles and when they aren't running in circles they do generators.
Well I do agree with that. The gens get done quickly and they should have another objective to give killers time but, from my perspective, idk if it's a good idea. You see, i'm in high ranks and when I play survivor I usually get people who don't even touch generators, making me the one doing like 3 of them by myself. And this is very common, I see this even when I play killer.
Yeah, but, pallets dropping quicker doesn't matter, you can still get hit through them. Exhaustion gone on hook is normal, even before this was implemented my exhaustion perk was almost always ready by the time I got unhooked.
Survivors loop, it makes sense, I see literally no other gameplay option for them, stealth is very weak because it gets pretty much deleted in most cases. When I'm chasing a survivor and he's looping me, I force him to drop the pallet so he doesn't loop me for another 2 / 3 circles. I don't respect pallets. Windows are extremely unsafe, especially with the game's hitboxes, most of the time I hit a survivor when he's already 10 meters behind the window, that is bullcrap. Not to mention, there are so many unsafe pallets and windows.
Like I said before. Once you get destroyed and kill no one because of all the pallets, windows, safe havens, second chances. You will understand that survivors are op until then you can think this game is balanced and fair
ps: playing nurse doesn't count
I don't play Nurse, I already did get destroyed countless of times, but countless of times I destroyed Survivors.
If you can't kill atleast 1 then i'm sorry, it just probably means you're really bad. In my honest opinion, survivors are OP only when they want to. Most people play this game casually, not everyone is a big tryhard who brings insta-heals and other stuff like that. They are strong, but people really exaggerate and make it seem like it's impossible to play killer.
Everyone can reach rank 1 now, so that doesnt tell much tbh.
If marth would play against his own depip squad, he woudl get rekt though