Please Hire A QA Team Before Next Patch
Clearly this game lacks a quality assurance team, or at least a decent one. When the dev team is getting trolled every time they post something on twitter and every reply to a new cosmetic post or event post is fix your game please, you clearly have a major problem.
The hits occurring right now are a prime example. Obviously Noone that knows what they're doing play tested the game we have right now. So either there is no qa team, or the qa team doesn't know what they're doing and should be replaced or retrained. I don't even care so much about the ui or animations, as bad as they are, because I can't get past the hit problems, but someone should have said hey this animations looks weird, or hey on a big TV you can't tell ######### is going on anymore.
Bhvr you are losing a ton of money right now. Maybe this is the only language you speak. Please hire a competent qa team, it will be much much cheaper than the amount of reputation damage and lost income that is being done right now, imagine how many new players you are losing that are seeing the anti dbd hype train, or how many veterans like myself are stopping supporting the game. A HIGHER QUALITY PRODUCT WILL BRING IN FAR MORE MONEY TBAN A GOOD QA TEAM WILL COST. SO PLEASE.
Comments
They've already confirmed they don't playtest its been hinted for years now that they don't which shocks me as a company that grossed "Behaviour Interactive's estimated annual revenue is currently $118.6M per year." can't afford or just doesn't care enough to hire people outside of their dev team to assure something is working properly i mean if they don't want to spend the money best they could do is make PTB's more serious but nah it'll never happen.
500+ employees, and the QA team should be fired. They don't find anything. I'll gladly take their spots with lower pay.
Where did they say they don't have a team at all? I find that shocking, I also swear recently I saw some employee of theirs photo with a tag that said they were lead QA, made me instantly dislike her.
It's been hinted for years i mean realistically do you think they do lmao just look at the game and tell me that's not a dead giveaway.
Also leads QA doesn't mean they test their game im pretty sure at one point they said they just load up a new patch walk around and then disconnect once they see its functioning.
They could probably for free have an excellent qa team of streamers and 5000+ hour veterans who would play the game and find bugs before a patch for blood points, merch, recognition, etc. Whatever they're doing now is awful, there is no excuse, and it's also costing them a ton of money.
No argument if they do its terrible. But I'm sure technically they have one, people collecting checks and doing no work.
just listen to people who played the ptb
No wonder a bug such as the game breaking hill bug made it into the game last year, had to wait until a new chapter for that to be fixed.
Hey man they booted that patch up walked around for a minute disconnected and said we're done time to release it.
And I can just hear the words of someone saying.. "We did it guys more bugs!"
Not wrong LMFAO
Or even just the Fog Whisperers.
I'm reminded of when the Game Grumps finished Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric. They expressed genuine shock that the credits included "Quality Assurance" and soon after noticed a typo in those same credits.
Arin: Look, there's two spaces between Frank Chiechi.
Danny: I missed it.
Arin: Like, they couldn't even quality assure their ######### credits.
Danny: *Laughs* Yeah, they spelled "Quality Assurance" K-W-A-L-I-T-Y.
Arin: *Dumb voice* KWALITY!
And then they hit Functionality Testers
Arin: Functionality testers!? *Dan loses it* Why are there so many!? There's a lot of them!
Danny: All these people are, like, tied up and gagged in a room.
Arin: I mean, come on!
Danny: Wow..."Why is this—!? AAGH!"