Does anyone keep depipping after this last patch?
I think I saw someone else saying the same thing, but I just noticed, at least on the survivor side, it doesn't matter how much I do, I always depip, and the unbroken emblem is always blacked out.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
git gud
Yes, it´s a know bug.
Well one more reason to take my first break after 4k hours :)
The unbroken emblem is bugged where unless you escape it'll be black iirc. Additionally sometimes if you safety pip you'll still depip although I think this might be a visual bug as I'm still rank 1.
Thanks for the useful information
Yea I was rank 1 yesterday, and I'm now down to rank 4, so I don't think it's just visual.
Hmm, maybe it isn't visual then, I'll test it when I get on later.
You can add a screenshot to this thread that was published in the bug section, if you want to feed it with your own experience. (I feel I have a mission, LOL, but I so want the bug to be fixed that I'm sharing this thread everywhere).
KYF also makes you de-pip.
It's a known bug and they're looking into it. For the future, please report bugs here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs