Demogorgon would never do this I'm shaking and crying
You know what I'm talking about (the new demogorgon skin). Why would they ever do this, maybe give us a different skin? I'm not sure what is that supposed to be
You know what I'm talking about (the new demogorgon skin). Why would they ever do this, maybe give us a different skin? I'm not sure what is that supposed to be
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
c u m d o g
Shaking and crying lol.
looks awesome. Ppl are thinking way too outside of the box
They will give us another skin, when they make the next one.
If you don't like it then you just don't buy it and wait for the next one.
Glad we could have this discussion, okay next? xD
I like it
I think he's supposed to be covered in sticky webbing or something, such as the stuff that you get covered in when traversing the gateways between our world and The Upside Down.
Oh no demo why
I won't don't worry
s t i c k y
J I Z Z O G O R G O N
lmaoooo poor demo😂😂