Anyone know tf?
Anyone explain this?
I was rank 1 before this and im still rank 1, just never seen this before
Anyone explain this?
I was rank 1 before this and im still rank 1, just never seen this before
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's a new record! 85 pips in one game from rank 20 to rank 1... Makes sense to me.
No i was rank 1 already lol i lost 85 pips
85 pips in one match? Ladies and Gentlemen, we found the best killer of all time !
On a serious note that visual bug probably has something to do with them changing the whole ranking stuff soon.
Probably should go here:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
i have seen many mentions of pips bugging out.. don’t know if it’s always only visual though..
No it isn't visual at all there is always 1 pip taken away.
So a black pip is -1, 1 pip is 0 and 2 pip is 1.
Every single game I played it was always shown like this and I actually depipped or black pipped when it showed 1 of the options I mentioned.
Lol that game was like “we dont normally do this kinda thing here but lets just skip a couple ranks, give you a full scholarship and an internship at bhvr”
You just got outplayed, get good.
You rolled it over, got so many pips that it set you back to level 20.
I guess enjoy the chill games for a while as you rank back up, start getting those adept achievements.
I hear game chairs can help, any recommendations?
You apparently found all the pips survivors have been losing due to the rank bug...lol