What is with these hitboxes?
How is this okay? Seriously out of this entire patch I can move past the god awful looking hud and awkward movement but these hitboxes are just ridiculous. How did they let this pass?
How is this okay? Seriously out of this entire patch I can move past the god awful looking hud and awkward movement but these hitboxes are just ridiculous. How did they let this pass?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it isn't just weird for survivors. I have never seen killers whiff so many hits before so clearly there is an issue on their end to.
I was playing nurse and some games my attack seemed normal while others my lunge was super slow and just followed survivors at the same speed.
I played killer a lot, and all hits seem normal. But I got one "how did that hit" moment, and probably one "how did that not hit".
good question. The devs are literally ruining this game yet they still say they're not taking a break to work on the health of the game. It's so sad to see something with so much potential to just go to waste because of incompetent devs.
Hit validation isn't even enough to save these god awful hitboxes, and hit validation doesn't even work at all honestly.