POV jump while facing Hag

Does anyone else have the issue of having their entire POV change while triggering a trap set by the Hag? If I trigger one, my whole screen jumps to look another direction, causing me to become disoriented. I play on Switch btw. Does anyone know how to correct this issue?

Comments

  • It’s a mechanic. Frustrating one, but a mechanic nonetheless.

  • it's meant to do that unfortunately. it's ######### annoying.

  • @HeckaYeah said:

    Does anyone else have the issue of having their entire POV change while triggering a trap set by the Hag? If I trigger one, my whole screen jumps to look another direction, causing me to become disoriented. I play on Switch btw. Does anyone know how to correct this issue?

    Hags traps are meant to do this. It’s meant to disorientate you.

    It’s so Hag can have an easier time getting a hit in if she teleports because she might be disoriented as well after teleporting.

  • @HeckaYeah said:

    Does anyone else have the issue of having their entire POV change while triggering a trap set by the Hag? If I trigger one, my whole screen jumps to look another direction, causing me to become disoriented. I play on Switch btw. Does anyone know how to correct this issue?

    is it bad dream pov change or bad daydream pov change? helps us to get aa clearer picture

  • If you look in the direction of the trap when you trip it, it won't force your camera to look at it

  • @SocialDistomancy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/226659/pov-jump-while-facing-hag

    is it bad dream pov change or bad daydream pov change? helps us to get aa clearer picture

    A, uh, bad dream pov lol

    @jakesotto said:

    If you look in the direction of the trap when you trip it, it won't force your camera to look at it

    I didn't know that. I'll try it next time :)