Matchmaking
This game has been out how long and you guys still haven't fixed matchmaking? Level 14 killer against four rank 2 REALLY...… That is all I have to say on it.
This game has been out how long and you guys still haven't fixed matchmaking? Level 14 killer against four rank 2 REALLY...… That is all I have to say on it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Levels have nothing to do with rank.
you know what I mean...corrected it
No, I don't, because some people think character level should also be taken into account by the matchmaking. I don't get paid enough to read minds.
Anyway, after a certain amount of time, the rank requirements are opened up, to shorten queue times. This is standard in almost every game with a ranking system.
It was instant match. Joined lobby bam 4 survivors...…...
Sounds like a severe bug, then. I hope it gets fixed.
Its called SWF, high ranks team up with lower ranks in order to be able to bully low rank killers like you.
You can avoid this by lobby dodging SWF (Survive with friends). If multiple survivors join into your lobby at the same time, chances are high that they play together and you can consider opening a new lobby to play a normal game.