The Twins got completely destroyed with this patch

The hitboxes really screw up twins hard this patch. I played a few matches with them and I LITERALLY POUNCE INTO THEIR EYEBALL and it doesn't connect, I jump through them, hit a wall and then they kick me.


This is so unacceptable, they are so unplayable right now...

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Victor's pounce has always been buggy. A millimeter of elevation and you can't pounce, go through survivors, pounce at the air and still down...

    Actually Twins is better to play now because of some helpful undocumented changes

    I always thought Victor's pounce hitbox was quite forgiving. I didn't have to be right on top of survivors to hit.


    But now even if I pounce on them perfectly I don't hit.


    Yeah, the QOL improvements are really nice but the pounce destroys that all.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Victor's pounce has always been buggy. A millimeter of elevation and you can't pounce, go through survivors, pounce at the air and still down...

    Actually Twins is better to play now because of some helpful undocumented changes

    Oh those were changes? I thought they were bugs. I'm happy they got something like that it makes them feel so much better to play

  • I mean who plays them anyway XD

    they are not time efficient unless you plan to camp and slug they suck.

    take a basic chase with them you hit them with your weapon then release victor well first you had to hit them as a m1 killer then you have to hit them with victor, switch back to charlotte, and go all the way to wherever victor downed that survivor and you can now finally hook them. that is extremely not efficient you might as well play like any other killer if your playing that way.

    then again even if you are playing scummy a good swf keeping up on healing will destroy you.

  • The pouncing mechanism should be adjusted - a small reduction in the amount of time to crush would be fair. A survivor shouldnt be able to vault a pallet and take 5 steps and still get off the crush, for example. It's just too devastating when it happens.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    I mean who plays them anyway XD

    they are not time efficient unless you plan to camp and slug they suck.

    take a basic chase with them you hit them with your weapon then release victor well first you had to hit them as a m1 killer then you have to hit them with victor, switch back to charlotte, and go all the way to wherever victor downed that survivor and you can now finally hook them. that is extremely not efficient you might as well play like any other killer if your playing that way.

    then again even if you are playing scummy a good swf keeping up on healing will destroy you.

    Personally I think the Twins are worst killer in the game, even old Legion is better than them. I mean I would rather play Burger King Myers than play the Twins honestly.

  • They have the highest slug potential in the game; but they can't actually get and keep people injured enough to make use of it hahah.

    We were joking the other day about how Legion wants what Twins have, and the Twins need what Legion has.