where are my 5 other deathslinger mains at?
our man got a cosmetic after almost 1 year of waiting
btw bhvr bring back his bullets when he is reloading back thanks
our man got a cosmetic after almost 1 year of waiting
btw bhvr bring back his bullets when he is reloading back thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I waited a year for this and I’m really disappointed
cries in plague.
Beautiful!
Honestly the worst skin i've ever seen.
It looks awful and i'm disappointed that this is what we get for our Deathslinger after all this time.
still happy they remember he existed and gave him a skin
I'm waiting for the serum deathslinger tbh
I absolutely ######### LOVE IT.
Body + bald head
Body + P3
Head + literally any body
It's easily his best outfit.
EDIT: I have discovered that his hand looks weird on the weapon when you are using the body, oh well at least the head still looks nice :L
I think it's pretty cool looking but I really like basic slinger outfit so his P3 option is my permanent pick unless they somehow make cosmetic better then that.
as much as i love him, i wont be paying money for this skin.
the only thing i like about it is the gun tbh.
the rest just looks way too out of character - and it makes you way too visible ingame...
His rifle looks outta 40k suitible for killing heretic blendettes
Wait. People actually main slinger I thought that was a urban legend like plague mains
At least we can earn it by getting enough event hooks!
Oh wait...
In the description, he literally snags it off of a bounty just because he can lol
yeah, he just delivered that man butt naked xD
though i still like the cowboy theme a lot more for him
This is going to suck because the new animations make it almost impossible to double back to avoid a shot.
I've been trying but you just can't juke out his gun anymore and I hate it.
The funny thing is that everyone just calls him a cowboy, when he's actually revenge-driven bounty hunter.