Self Preservation archive challenge won't unlock.

Just did this deliberately 3 games in a row, doesn't work. Trying on my 4th... at this rate I'll be rank 10 from 3 within the next hour...

Killer saw me, I jumped in a locker immediately got grabbed out, died and no challenge... it literally states you have to hide in a locker within 5 seconds of being chased... I did it in like 2 seconds all 3 times...

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I'm not sure if the challenge is within 5 seconds before a chase starts, or within 5 seconds as a chase has started.

  • The wording is awful. The last time we had this sort of challenge it was after the chase concludes. That's why you aren't getting it.

  • Yeah you legit have to see the chase wheel pop up that starts tallying chase points and quickly jump in a locker... it's almost better to just take a hit first, then jump in one and get caught and die just to rid yourself of it. Right after I posted this I got it.

  • @Rizer said:

    Just did this deliberately 3 games in a row, doesn't work. Trying on my 4th... at this rate I'll be rank 10 from 3 within the next hour...

    Killer saw me, I jumped in a locker immediately got grabbed out, died and no challenge... it literally states you have to hide in a locker within 5 seconds of being chased... I did it in like 2 seconds all 3 times...

    Wait so this has been a bug since February of LAST YEAR?!?!?

    jfc and it's almost 2023

  • @Predated said:

    I'm not sure if the challenge is within 5 seconds before a chase starts, or within 5 seconds as a chase has started.

    Almost 2 whole years... wow