Why I hate the new UI
I liked having everything centered down low. I could see what I wanted to know without diverting my eye from what was around me. With the new UI I have to look AWAY from what is by me to check the top left corner. It is very tedious and annoying to not have everything right where i need it. Another problem (and this is way worse) is that due to me being near sighted when a character is hooked the white directly with the red is hard to distinguish. I can NEVER reliably tell how much time it will take for a character to reach stage 2 or get sacrificed. The least they could do is have the depleted portion disappear entirely. I feel especially bad for those who are red/white colorblind. I often end up sacrificed or getting to stage 2 on 1st just because players don't know much time it will take. Of ALL the complaints in this ENTIRE game over the past FIVE YEARS i never remember anyone complaining about the UI. What were they THINKING?! Apparently they weren't considering that they created "The God Bus" too...
Comments
What's funny is the God Bus wasn't in the PTB, so they changed SOMETHING and it somehow borked the bus? They really just need to work on a DBD 2 and start fresh. This code is way too spaghetti and messy.
It's even worse for us console players, i have a 43" TV and the icons are so out of the way that i rarely notice when they change especially when im chasing someone. It's even worse when i check the 3 most important things (power, gens, survivor states) since i have to make a full circle with my attention away from what's going on to get that info.
Like the amount of times i even look at the gen icon is usually less then 3 that's how out of the way it is XD