KYF Pip Issue

Public Service Announcement.

You can de-pip from a KYF lobby. Just tested it and confirmed. Not sure if you can pip, but you can definitely de-pip and it will affect your Rank (at least as Killer.)

Comments

  • Another case of something completely irrelevant to the update breaking. Actually unbelievable lmao

  • @Botiz said:

    Another case of something completely irrelevant to the update breaking. Actually unbelievable lmao

    Indeed.

  • Wh-I'm not gonna question it. KYF was gonna break in some way eventually.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    Wh-I'm not gonna question it. KYF was gonna break in some way eventually.

    Wasn't able to tell if you could pip. I see no reason why you couldn't though.

  • Yeah I was playing earlier and went from rank 9 to rank 7 on survivor, the all of which were from custom games. Honestly, this could mean getting between red ranks and yellow will be easier, so for a bit we might need to expect more smurfs and boosted players.

  • @Shymare_11 said:

    Yeah I was playing earlier and went from rank 9 to rank 7 on survivor, the all of which were from custom games. Honestly, this could mean getting between red ranks and yellow will be easier, so for a bit we might need to expect more smurfs and boosted players.

    Well, thanks for the confirmation.